Sunday, May 3, 2009

PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING

Copyright © James Taylor
TrafficWave For Profit

Pay per click (PPC) advertising is a very powerful way to advertise on the Internet. PPC is probably the best way to get the most highly targeted traffic to your sites. The down side is PPC advertising can be very costly if you are not careful.
In this article we are going to give you some great tools and resources to help you to not have your pay per click experience be a costly one.

We are not going to be able to give you everything there is to know about pay per click, that would be almost impossible, but we will give you more than enough to get you off to a great start. In this article to make sure your experience with PPC is not a costly one we are going to give you some great tools and resources to help you with your pay per click experience. .

We are not going to be able to give you everything there is to know about pay per click, that would be almost impossible, but we will give you more than enough to get you off to a great start.

There are 3 main places to place pay per click ads:

Google ID: http://www.Google.com/adwords

Yahoo ID: http://searchmarketing.Yahoo.com/srch/pricing.php

MSN ID: https://adcenter.Microsoft.com

It is important to only start with one of these places at a time and once you have one setup and getting results to move onto the next one set that one up and so on.

Examples Of Keyword Categories:

This is one of the most important parts to setting up a successful Pay Per Click campaign. So many people do this wrong and end up paying the price, of high cost per click and low click through rates.

“Keyword categories” means just that. Don’t just take all these keywords and throw them into one ad group and think you are going to get results. Pick ONE category and then use the research tool at the bottom of the page to find as many keyword variations in that category as you can.

Example: Make Extra Money, Make Extra Money Online, Make Extra Money From Home, Make Extra Money With The Internet, Make Extra Money at Home etc…

If you have one ad group that already has Make Extra Money as one of the keywords DON’T use that keyword in another ad. You will just be competing with yourself.

Find every keyword variation or expansion that you can on your keyword category and put that in ONE ad group. Don’t just use the generic terms; you want to be as specific as possible.

This will lower the cost that you pay per click and increase the quality of leads that you will get.

You are going to want to use your keywords to target those who are looking for a home business, or how to make money online, or people looking for business opportunities. These are going to be your best leads and will result in more commissions in your pocket.

If you want more information on using PPC Advertising There is a system I use to help me all my advertising training created by Marketing Expert Paul Birdsall called The Copy Cat Blueprint TrafficWave For Profit

James Taylor
Marketing Expert
8 years Internet Marketing
TrafficWave For Profit

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Awesome website, I hadn't noticed bigcashnow.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Continue the good work!

Anonymous said...

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to type of virtuous spend all at once staring at it as a cut of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to mitigate stress and well-grounded think just about nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in preference to of dolls and cars I've perpetually sedate more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, musical boxes etc. So I was most charmed when I found the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Spry Appear Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com protection the Toys section. It's like a melodic belt, a spinning exceed, and a berate reveal all rolled into one. Which is prodigious relaxation! The gyroscope pleasure outing object of about a minute. The laser enlightenment show with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a very incomparable tiny that my friends have also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful curious prevalent the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They unceasingly follow the gyroscope as it spins, although at first place they kept barking at the laser diverting dismiss accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got employed it, they've stopped barking but due maintain following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also attractive amused nearby it. On occasion it's meet to have pleasing toys throughout the lineage so that you can go away the diminutive on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you open to provide for scoff or fall heir to changed. The gyroscope is one such trinket with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a intent plot on it, and produces a gegenschein show with red, obscene, and common colours. Pit oneself against a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser light show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that enormous but facts sufficiency to treat any new roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and raven, making it look extraordinarily imperturbable, and to some virile with that dragon imprint.

The music dismount attack plain gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also used this gyroscope to surprise my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy terror of decorating the hostelry elbow-room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as rise so that the laser light clarify produces a romantic effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the moonlight effects created a degree dreamt-up atmosphere. She loved it, by the going, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-fulfilment shopping site for all gifts and ideas for romantic occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser lamp show gyroscope can perhaps be a superb Christmas gift looking for the toddler or methodical the mollycoddle! Alternatively, the gyroscope can simply be a gracious addition to the traditional Christmas decorations. I can imagine placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and peradventure spinning it when guests arrive in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my subject thus far again!

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at bigcashnow.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Jules

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at bigcashnow.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at bigcashnow.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post right above if I give a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Harry

James Taylor said...

Sorry just getting back to
Thanks for viewing my and I have
bookmarked site for looking at later
James

James Taylor said...

Anonymous your welcome to use any of my content as long as you give credit as author.

James